A Vogel Family History

Pictures and stories of my family genealogy research. My family has a German branch who came to the United States from the Banat area of the Austria-Hungary kingdom and a branch of French Canadians who immigrated to Massachussetts from Quebec. Please feel free to post your comments, questions or corrections.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brimfield, Ohio, United States

Friday, December 29, 2006

Four Generations 1978 and 2006



Thanks to Joel and Lauren Vogel for giving me a copy of this picture. It was a four generation photo taken in 1978 of my dad, Robert Vogel; me, holding Joel; and my grandpa, Michael Vogel. The 2006 version of the photo shows me; Joel, holding his son, Jack Vogel; and my dad, Robert Vogel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff,

I am writing this for My Mother-in-Law Frances Mutsch Besch. We saw your Vogel Family History blog and she has comments to add and a picture that you might be interested in. Could you please send me your e-mail address.

Mike Thomas
mthomas1@devry.edu

2/03/2007 5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cliff,
My sisters and I found your website through a google search. We are overjoyed to see such a quality photo of our grandma Teresa Gilde Leitenberger, and our great-aunts Helen, Katie and Lizzie who we remember as being fun aunts when we were young children! We, too, are trying to create our own family tree so if you have pictures or information you can direct our way, we would appreciate it.

Debra Sue Day Floyd
Diane Louise Day Shafer
Denise Marie Day Hess
(daughters of Carol Sue Leitenberger Day)

ddaytexas@gmail.com

2/20/2011 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home