A Vogel Family History

Pictures and stories of my family genealogy research. My family has a German branch who came to the United States from the Banat area of the Austria-Hungary kingdom and a branch of French Canadians who immigrated to Massachussetts from Quebec. Please feel free to post your comments, questions or corrections.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brimfield, Ohio, United States

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cousin Betty Cuper

This week I talked on the phone to Betty Cuper, the daughter of Eva Emond Tremblay. She is Mom's first cousin, and recently sent her a photo of Phillipe Emond. I added the photo to Phillipe's story posted below.

I hope to talk to Betty again, soon. She was helpful with information on the Remi Emond family update I am writing. I plan to have it posted here in the next few weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Vogel family lived in Glenmont.

10/19/2011 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home