A Vogel Family History

Pictures and stories of my family genealogy research. My family has a German branch who came to the United States from the Banat area of the Austria-Hungary kingdom and a branch of French Canadians who immigrated to Massachussetts from Quebec. Please feel free to post your comments, questions or corrections.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brimfield, Ohio, United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

Emond Family Photo


Photograph of Remi and Adele Emond with their 11 children taken around 1900 at Lowell, Massachusetts. Front Row: Julia, Remi Emond, Laura, Adele Emond, Alphee (behind Laura), Joseph (lower right), Eva (behind Joe). Second Row: Silvio, Adolphe, Olevine, Albertine, Phillip and Robert. Laura in the front row is my maternal grandmother. She was 4 when the photo was taken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peach said...

My Mother's last name is Emond ^-^ I was thinking about it yesterday and I realized that if you switch the D on the end to the front its Demon? Just a thought.

I wish I could figure something like this out >_< but my legal last time is Johnson, and Heaven above knows how long it would take me to sort out all the stuff to get to who I'm actually descended from. It would be really cool to know though. If you have any pointers, pretty please send me a message, I could use the help.

10/29/2009 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home